Ceiling Automatic extinguisherThe BONPET suspended fire suppression module is a versatile fire safety device in the form of a compact cylinder with a spray nozzle, filled with the BONPET fire extinguishing liquid under pressure. Specifications (PDF)
The modules are installed either locally, above the protected area, or throughout a room. Thanks to their small size, they can also be installed above a suspended ceiling, leaving only the nozzle visible from below..
Suitable for :
- A range of actuation options
- A range of actuation temperatures
- High-grade stainless steel
- Can be hidden
- Protects areas up to 23 m2
- Service life 10 years without refilling
- Can be connected to the facility-wide fire system
How it works
Energy from compressed gas forces the BONPET fire extinguishing agent out towards the seat of the fire. A pressure gauge monitors the working pressure in the module.