Ampoule is the most effective product for extinguishing a fire in small and indoor areas without being constantly present and a fire extinguishing product with an aesthetic appearance. Indispensable everywhere you assume that the temperature will rise rapidly, when the fire starts (ceiling or closed wall to the potential location for a fire). The best effect for extinguishing fires of class A, is when the ampoule covers approximately 8m3 of an area. Suitable for extinguishing fires of classes A, B and F. .
Suitable for :
Any type of transport
How it works
As the temperature rises, the reaction begins in the ampoule with BONpet liquid the excess pressure is created. When the temperature of the liquid reaches 90°C, the ampoule breaks down and sprays the contents over the fire
When a fire breaks out in a small enclosed area and temperature rises, extinguishing liquid simultaneously begins to heat and as a result, the liquid starts to extend in the glass ampoule. When the temperature of the extinguishing liquid is approximately 85°C ± 5°C the glass breaks into pieces which allows the liquid to drop into the area, where endothermic process begins. It takes the energy from the fire and starts to cool the area. As a side product of this endothermic reaction, small quantities of nitrogen and carbon dioxide are released. Their function is to prevent the entrance of oxygen to the burning area. Remaining components that do not decay, form a protective layer over the surface of the extinguishing liquid, which prevents re-ignition.
- Usable in indoor areas.
- Easy to assemble or dismantle.
- It has a 10-year product life expectancy and 10-year warranty.
- No need for maintenance.
- Works for all fires of classes A, B or F.
- Human and environment-friendly (no halons).
- Can be thrown into the origin of a fire.
- No false alarms, it activates only when the temperature rises.
- Does not cause any damages during the fire extinguishing and its remaining components are easily cleaned.
- Aesthetic look.
- Slovenian product.
- Additional discounts on property insurance at certain insurance companies.