Ceiling Automatic ExtinguisherThe BONPET suspended fire suppression module is a versatile fire safety device in the form of a compact cylinder with a spray nozzle, filled with the BONPET fire extinguishing liquid under pressure.
The modules are installed either locally, above the protected area, or throughout a bigger space. Thanks to their small size, they can also be installed above a suspended ceiling, leaving only the nozzle visible from below.
Suitable for :
How it works
Energy from compressed gas forces the BONPET fire extinguishing agent out towards the seat of the fire. A pressure gauge monitors the working pressure in the module.
Technical CharacteristicsSpecifications (PDF)
- Can be hidden
- Automatic activation
- Protects areas up to 20 m3
- A range of actuation temperatures
- Service life 10 years without refilling
- Could be activated using a fire alarm system
- Used for fires of classes A, B, F and electrical installations up to 1000 Volts
- Highly recommended by Civil Defense for extinguishing all common initial fires, especially in boilers, transformer and generator rooms, warehouses and factories